Lauren and Mitch hired me for coordination, and they were incredible to work with! We had a killer team of vendors and Lauren had such an amazing vision for their wedding day. She is also the talented lady who designed the golden sage events logo! With the help of family, friends and our vendors, we made Lauren's vision come to life and the photographer captured it beautifully.
The ladies started the day off at Bluebird Salon to get pampered and ready for the day, while the guys got ready at a nearby house before heading to the venue.
I'm absolutely OBSESSED with these bride & groom shots. Cole Garrett Photography nailed it!
Shout out to our amazing vendors that made this day happen!
- VENUE// Historic Jack House and Gardens
- CATERING// Haute Skillet
- DESSERT// SloDoCo Donuts
- PHOTOGRAPHY// Cole Garrett Photography
- PHOTOBOOTH// Bessy the Foto Bus
- FLOWERS// Clover&Branch
- HAIR&MAKEUP// Jen Zagala @ Bluebird Salon
- DJ// Manuel Barba
- RENTALS// All About Events
- DRESS&BELT// Lea-Ann Belter Bridal @ Moondance Bridal, Belt by Untamed Petals
- BRIDESMAID DRESSES// Show Me Your Mumu
- GROOM'S SUIT// The Black Tux
- GROOM'S RING// Staghead Designs
- PLANNING&COORDINATION// golden sage events!
*Also Featured on the Lea-Ann Belter Blog! See it here: http://lea-annbelter.com/jack-house-gardens-wedding/